The Vodafone Ghana Music Awards which was its 17th edition had performances from seasoned and unsung artistes like ,EL who won the coveted Artiste of the year Award,Sarkodie,Efya,Adomaa, Joe Mettle and Bisa Kdei who was also heavily tipped to win the top prize .
According to Joe Mettle who was adjudged as the overall best performer on the night, one of the secrets behind his 'wicked' performance happens to be prayer.
He spoke with Ebenezer Anderson aka Dr.Who, on hot and classic showbiz review on Hot 93.9 fm :
" Actually,the major secret happens to be prayer...my band and I prayed excessively before going on stage...and the second is because I performed with my own band so the communication was excellent",Joe Mettle revealed to Dr.Who.
Stressing further on his scintillating performance, Joe Mettle again made a surprise revelation to Dr.Who:
"A day before the event,I was still in South Africa so I arrived the very day of the event .... my band and I rehearsed some few hours before the show...though we didn't have ample time to rehearse we were able to have a wonderful show which I thank God for everything", Joe Mettle added.
The urban contemporary gospel musician,Joe Oscar Mettle who is now regarded as the hottest Ghanaian gospel musician is currently out with his newest album titled 'The Encounter'.
,'The Encounter' is being distributed by Cebex Music located in Kantamanto with songs on the album like 'Come Holy Spirit' and 'Turning Around' being the favourites of not only gospel music lovers but all who listen to the songs.
- MzVee 'sells' Africa with outfit for 2016 BET Awards
- ECG begins mass disconnection exercise today
- Airtel Ghana bags third recognition as best telecom company
- Accra Mourns June 3 Victims Today
- Ghana to start Domestic Roaming Policy
- E.L wins VGMA ‘Artiste of the Year’
- First Ghanaian film screens at Los Angeles Film Festival
- Wiyaala to perform at Queen Elizabeth's 90th birthday party
- We’ll meet 2017 target to add 350MW to grid - Cenpower
- I’m disappointed in “confused” Ofori Amponsah – Lord Kenya