Ghana would hold the maiden ECOWAS Industrial Summit on 21st July, 2016 to bring together relevant stakeholders within and outside the West African sub-region to discuss issues that affect industrial development in West Africa.
Alongside the ECOWAS Summit, there will be the Ghana-China Investment Forum on 22nd July, 2016, which will look at investment opportunities in Ghana for Chinese investors…(click on more for details on the Ghana-China Investment Forum)
There will be a two day exhibition which will run concurrently with the two events from 21st-22nd July, 2016, at the Accra International Conference Centre to give opportunity to businesses to showcase products and services of interest to all stakeholders. Being a partner on the made-in-Ghana campaign agenda, you are invited to participate in the exhibition...( for more information on the exhibition, click HERE to download).
- For more information on the Ecowas Industrial Summit, Check up on our website by clicking on EISUMMIT.
- Also for more information on the Ghana-China Business forum, check up on our website by clicking on GH-CHI-BUSINESS FORUM.
- 2016 REP Clients’ Exhibition and Trade Show
- Made In Ghana Policy Launch 2016
- Entrepreneurs Summit 2016
- Tourism And Hospitality Forums
- The Specialist Graduate Programme (SGPP) 2016
- 2017 Netherlands-Ghana Business Fair
- BAFSAFEST 2016
- Stellar Graduate Professional Programme
- The Cake Fair Invitation
- Writters Challenge